The City's central fiscal control and accounting body is the finance department. The Department manages the daily finance/accounting activities, including payroll, account payable, accounts receivable, revenue collection, cash management, debt management, risk management, purchasing, and financial reporting.
Mark Gerspacher, Finance Director
The City of Apalachicola Commission approved the budget for the 2021-2022 year on October 5, 2021.
- Annual Budget Presentation
- Cover and Table of Contents
- Introduction and Organizational Information
- Policy Document
- Financial Plan
- Capital Improvement Plan
- Operational Guide
- Operational Guide Detail - General Fund
- Operational Guide Detail - Enterprise Fund
- Special Revenue Fund Detail
- Glossary and Miscellaneous Statistics