Requests for Proposals
The mission of the City of Apalachicola is to maximize the value of public funds in procurement by contracting and managing efficient services, capital equipment, and material investments while providing a quality procurement system that upholds integrity, responsiveness, and fairness.
For more information regarding procurement with the City of Apalachicola contact Travis Wade, City Manager at (850) 653-9319 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Active Procurements (ITBs, ITNs, RFQs & RFPs)
- ITN 2023-01 - Repair/Restoration of Middlebrook (former City Hall) Building DUE 5/4/23 3PM
- RFP 2023-02 - Cemetery Lawn Maintenance DUE 5/12/23 4PM
- RFP 2023-01 - Architecture and Engineering Design Services for African American History and Culture Museum DUE 3/17/23 3PM - EXTENDED TO 4/28/23 3PM
- RFQ 2022-07 - Engineering Design for Vacuum Station DUE 2/2/23 1PM
- RFP 2022-06 - Community Planning Technical Assistance & Grant Administration DUE 12/16/22 3PM
- RFP 2022-05 - City of Apalachicola Request for Proposals for Qualified Contractor for Elevated Tank Coating DUE 12/15/22
- RFP 2022-03 - City of Apalachicola Request for Proposals for Qualified Contractor for Restoration/Reconstruction for Middlebrook (City Hall) Warehouse DUE 10/20/22 - EXTENDED TO 1/10/23
- RFP 2022-04 - City of Apalachicola Request for Proposals for Qualified Contractors for Restoration/Reconstruction for Harrison-Raney (HCA) Warehouse DUE 10/20/22 - EXTENDED TO 1/10/23
- RFQ 2022-02 - Request for Qualifications for Engineering Services for CDBG Projects DUE 10/24/22