Phone: (850) 653-8436 Fax: (850) 653-1350
Address: 80 12th Street
Monday -Friday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday: 12pm - 4pm
We Feature Current & Classic Fiction for Adults,
Children and Young Adult Readers
Non-Fiction including an Extensive Florida Collection
Temporary Borrower Cards Offered for Books
Public Computers and WiFi
Apalachicola Times on Microfilm, Cemetery Records, Local Family Records
Printing & Copying 15;
Fax Services (send& receive) & Scan (to thumb or email)
- Beyond books, we offer print/copy/fax/scan services. We also have cardstock/colored paper, and can laminate and cut. We've recently lowered our fees for these services, so prices range from $.10- $2.00, and we offer a discount for nonprofits.
- We offer quiet space for meetings/interviews/Zoom calls, checkout of laptops and tablets, and we have a shredder for sensitive documents.
- Our full time library assistant is bilingual and a Florida notary.
- Regular programming for Kids and Adults is posted to our calendar on the website.
- We currently house the Apalachicola Historical Society Archives room, including past editions of the Apalachicola Times, Apalachicola High School yearbooks, genealogical records, and City/regional records dating back to territorial Florida.