OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE HISTORIC CITY OF APALACHICOLA, FLORIDA
NOTICE: CITY OF APALACHICOLA VOLUNTEER BOARD MEMBER VACANCIES
The City of Apalachicola is now taking applications from interested citizens who have a desire to get involved with your local government by serving as a volunteer board member.
- Seeking to fill one vacancy on Board of Adjustment
- Seeking to fill two vacancies on the Community Redevelopment Agency in seats representing: Business Owner located in C-1 zoned area, and Business Owner or Resident located in C-2 zoned area
- Seeking to fill the alternate position on the Planning & Zoning Board
- Seeking to fill the financial institution representative on the Revolving Loan Committee
For further information or to obtain an application visit Apalachicola City Hall, 1 Avenue E, Monday – Friday, hours 8AM – 4PM or Email email@example.com. Appointments are made by the Apalachicola City Commission.
Hello, I'm Mayor Van Johnson.
I'm honored by this opportunity to welcome you to the Historic City of Apalachicola, Florida's official website and to wholeheartedly thank you for taking time to stop by to visit with us on your journey throughout the vast and ever expanding World Wide Web.
CITY NEWS / PRESS RELEASES
Click Here to see what's happening
Apalachicola City Hall
1 Avenue E, Apalachicola, FL 32320
(850) 653-9319 or (850) 653-8715
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Contact Us
For complaints or questions about discrimination in City employment or services, accessibility for persons with disabilities, or for fair housing complaints (not foreclosures), contact Lee Mathis at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 850-653-8715, or mail: 1 Avenue E, Apalachicola, FL 32320.